Caique'd

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caique'd

Forums to talk about the care, well-being, nutrition, and general parronting of white bellied and black headed caiques.

2 posters

Hello there, I'm BeakyBird!

BeakyBird
    BeakyBird
    Admin

Hello there, I'm BeakyBird! Empty Hello there, I'm BeakyBird!

Post by BeakyBird Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:31 am

Hey everyone,

Some of you may know me from Tumblr, others from Facebook. My name is Ashley, and I'm a 22-year-old lady trying my best to find where I fit in the grand scheme of things. I took Accounting/Finance in college, and I'm looking to opening a bird-friendly parrot supply shop in my town. I've been running a tumblr for about 2 years, and it honestly started because I didn't want to lose any photos of Ollie. (The original name for BeakyBirds was OllieTheParrotlet!)

I'm actually brand new to the caique experience, and would love a community of people I can turn to with questions and just general things. That being said, my caique baby will be ready to come home in a week and I'm ecstatic. We're getting a Black Headed Caique! c: I'm supposed to get more photos and his/her gender tomorrow so stay tuned!

~ Ashley
    Bobrb

Hello there, I'm BeakyBird! Empty Re: Hello there, I'm BeakyBird!

Post by Bobrb Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:40 am

Yo yo yo,ashley how are you .how come here sooooo quiet like a ghost town .

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:37 pm